Radio Station Meeting

Library Community Room

7/1/14 – 5pm

Meeting Notes Corrections: Committee members who wish to correct these meeting notes, please send corrections to Please note that these are not minutes but personal notes that are not necessarily accurate or complete but hopefully helpful.

Attendees: Joshie, Mike, Daniel, Bob, Dixie, Bill, Lew, Emily, Kramer, Max, and Mary Jane



New People/Shows

Kate Wolf

Brendon Phillips

Pacifica Shows

Workshop Recap




New Party Date

Blackberry Festival


PSAs Binder

New People/Shows: Emily will send Bob the headphones link.

Kate Wolf: Daniel suggested having a booth at next year’s Kate Wolf Festival.

Brendon Phillips: Daniel met a relative of Utah Phillips, and he might come play here.

Pacifica Shows: Max provided a list of possible shows to fill the half-hour slots. Folks need to listen to these and come up with four recommendations so we can choose from the four.

Workshop Recap: Two people showed up so Max worked with Bob, and Emily worked with Mary Jane.

Speakers: Lew installed an outside speaker and may install another speaker sometime in another direction. Thank you, Lew for installing it and Duane for donating it.

Clocks: Clive moved the clocks to the Admin room. Thank you, Clive

AAHP: The next KYBU litter cleanup is scheduled for Saturday, July 19.

New Party Date: The membership drive party is rescheduled for Sunday, September 14. Emily will try to book Mickey the Clown.

Blackberry Festival: Emily will apply for a booth. Lew wants to apply for a second booth.

Megaseg: On Thursday, Max will show Daniel how to download a Saturday show. Lew said everyone should know how to do this. This should be part of maintenance and has to be done on a live show. Max will write up instructions.

PSAs Binder: We are looking for more pages to develop a binder for “PSAs for Live DJs” that would contain current fill-in type information. Everyone is invited to contribute. It was suggested we have a committee to maintain the binder. Dixie is willing to work on the binder.

Meeting Notes 7/1/14